We encourage you to read any of our published disclosures & feel free to contact us with any remaining questions.
- Greenrock Research (privacy notice)
- 3EDGE Asset Management, LP (privacy notice)
- Ark Invest (privacy notice)
- Dearborn Partners (privacy notice)
- FOREFRONT Analytics (privacy notice)
- Janus Henderson Investors (privacy notice)
- NorthStar Investment Management Corporation (privacy notice)
- Crescent Advisor Group, Inc. (privacy notice)
- Greenrock Research (material change notice)
- 3EDGE Asset Management, LP (material change notice)
- Ark Invest (material change notice)
- Dearborn Partners (material change notice)
- FOREFRONT Analytics (material change notice)
- Janus Henderson Investors (material change notice)
- NorthStar Investment Management Corporation (material change notice)
- Crescent Advisor Group, Inc. (material change notice)
The SEC requires all firms to publish a CRS form, which is a summary of their ADV information. This information is also available on the FINRA website.
The ADV details all services and fees the company offers, as well as detailing certain investment and philosophy information. Part IIB details the biographies of our registered investment advisors. This information is also available on the official FINRA website.
Any ADVs of any sub-advisors for any client are also available on the official FINRA website for your review.
We are proud members of NAPFA, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors. As such, we will always keep your best interest in mind.
Our planners are members of CFP, Certified Financial Planners. As such, we follow this stated oath and always plan with your needs first.
This Code of Ethics covers everything from how we keep your data safe to our policy against insider trading.
We promise to keep your information safe, abiding by all published SEC rules related to RIAs and client privacy.
When you change employment, you have many options of what to do with your 401(k). These two documents detail your options, and disclose possible conflicts of interest that might arise if we roll your 401(k) over to an IRA. Whatever we recommend, we will let you know why we think it is in your best interest.
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
All emails and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information from the Financial Advisory firm St. John and Associates, Inc. and are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). Recipient(s) should be aware that all emails exchanged with the sender are automatically archived and may be accessed by duly authorized persons, including public authorities, in compliance with applicable laws.
NOTICE UNDER U.S. TREASURY DEPARTMENT CIRCULAR 230
As a Financial Advisor, we may occasionally offer information dealing with tax planning or legal issues. This is not to be construed as tax or legal advice, since we are not CPAs or attorneys. Each recipient should seek advice from an independent tax advisor or lawyer with respect to any tax or legal issues, transactions, or matters discussed or referenced in emails or meetings, based upon their particular circumstances.
Likewise, although we offer advice on estate planning, mortgage refinancing, insurance coverage, and other financial planning matters, we are not estate attorneys, mortgage brokers, or insurance brokers. We are fee only financial advisors and investment managers, held to the high standard of the fiduciary oath taken by the members of NAPFA, the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors.