There are many options for saving money for college including popular 529 plans.We practice late-stage college planning to help families build a budget using the best-in-class college planning platform.
We help clients answer this question and any number of what-if questions as well. Our financial planning solves the puzzle of whether a client has sufficient financial resources to meet their retirement goals.
Yes! Through careful review of prior year tax filings we are able to identify methods to minimize your tax liability. We include this service as part of the process we use for building scenario analysis models in order to reduce future tax exposure.
Fidelity provides you with a monthly statement for each of your accounts and in addition we provide you with a quarterly statement and YTD, each showing account balances and gain/losses.
Welcome to St. John & Associates Integrated Financial Services.
We are here to help you reach your goals through thoughtful long-term planning, investments, and consulting for your success. Start building your roadmap to financial freedom with our team today.
With over 30 years of experience, St. John & Associates is prepared to assist with all your financial planning needs. Always in the best interest of our clients.
Get ahead and prepare for any eventuality with thoughtful and experienced advisors that are dedicated to acting in your best interest. Find a path that fits your goals and positions you for a future full of success.
Diversify your portfolio and balance risk with reward to meet your investment goals. Partner with our knowledgeable and professional team of advisors.
Start building your financial plan today!
Which best describes your situation?
Gary & Ann
Age: 60 & 62
- Find an advisor to be an on-ongoing resource for the couple & surviving spouse
- Develop personal financial plan to provide for financial needs
- Prepare for possible survivorship
- Build & protect portfolio during retirement years
- Minimize tax liability
- One spouse in poor health
- No adult children
- Most assets in tax deferred accounts, with embedded tax liabilities
- Higher tax consequences for filing taxes as a single
- No one to care for surviving spouse when his ability to live alone isn't viable
5 YEARS FROM RETIREMENT
Gretchen & Jim
Ages: 65 & 67
- Maintain residence & vacation home in retirement
- Travel to visit children & grandchildren
- Continue the same lifestyle through retirement
- Provide inheritance to siblings & family
- Excessive spending & under investing
- Questions about how much they can spend safely
- Unstructured investment portfolio
- No retirement planning in place yet
- Social Security strategy
PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE
George & Lisa
Age: 50 & 52
- Send 2 children to college (age 13 & 15)
- Pay off mortgage
- Maximize the returns on Investment Portfolio
- Retire with enough funds to pay for the goals we worked hard to achieve
- Provide for survivor income if needed
- Both children will be in college at the same time - sounds expensive
- What is the best source of cash to pay-off my mortgage balance?
- How much risk should I take with my investments?
- Can I outlive my funds?
At St. John & Associates, we believe in building enduring relationships with clients to help them reach their goals and plan for the future through Financial Planning and Investment Management services. Since 1992, our knowledgable team has helped families develop tools for success through strategic planning, expert advice, and personalized service. We are prepared to help navigate life’s hurdles and create a legacy that they can be proud of.
A Message from our Founder
As a registered investment advisor and fiduciary, we are committed to working in the best interest of our clients. Our mission is to work with clients to provide financial planning, financial services and portfolio management while meeting lifetime goals.
We have recruited and trained an experienced staff, and developed a systematic process for efficiency including a network of third-party professional affiliates of CPAs, lawyers, insurance providers, mortgage brokers and others to deliver the needed services specific to client’s needs.
We look forward to the opportunity and challenges in providing our trusted professional services to new and existing clients.
Richard St. John, President
Meet Our Team
As your fiduciary and independent wealth management advisory firm, we promise to uphold the NAPFA Fiduciary Oath and put our clients’ interests above our own. We commit to disclose any conflicts of interest and to treat all our clients with the respect and integrity we value above all. We stand with our clients as advisors, guides, and partners throughout their financial journey. Together, we help them make informed decisions and implement changes to work toward future goals.